Sunday, July 27, 2008

Achmed the Dead Terrorist

I heard so much about suicide bombers, terrorists and how they sacrifice themselves for their religion or country or people or whatever...

I just cannot understand them or well I guess what do I know. But what interest me is that they believe at the end of their mission, that is if they die for their Al-mighty, they are promised a certain thing on the other side of the world. Hmm...like the 72 virgin thingy??? Wow! Is this really true? Who would know unless you can come back from the dead. So I guess till then it will remained a mystery..?

To enlighten me a lil, someone told me about this video clip on YouTube. It's about Achmed, a dead terrorist. Wanna know what happened to a dead terrorist after he accomplished his mission? Did he get what he was promised?

Check it out...click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment